|Title:||Care Manager Homeless Project #2189|
Posting Date: 02/10/15
Closing Date: 02/24/15
Leon County Outpatient, 2634 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology,or other human services field.
• One (1) year of full-time experience working with severely and persistently mentally ill adults; or
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with other major, and three (3) years of full-time experience working with severely and persistently mentally ill adults.
Criminal background check
• Provide case management services, including assessing clients' needs, conducting psychosocial evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, and maintaining daily progress notes.
• Provide education and support to homeless clients and family members.
• Make appropriate referrals to outside community agencies.
• Monitor all aspects of client care and prepare and maintain client records.
• Conduct visits in the community to areas that serve the homeless population.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
If you are unable to complete the online application, you may visit the Human Resources Department located at 2634-J Capital Circle NE in Tallahassee, Florida for assistance completing the online application.
Faxed and/or copied applications are not accepted. Resumes, CVs, or other supplemental materials are not accepted in place of a completed Employment Application, but may be uploaded to an online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.