|Title:||Care Manager (Child) #2478|
Posting Date: 11/03/14
Madison County Outpatient Clinic, 225 Sumatra Rd., Madison, FL 32340
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education or a related human services field
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with other major, and three (3) years of full-time or equivalent experience working with children with severe emotional disturbance.
Undergo a criminal background check
• Shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Provide case management services, including assessing clients' needs, conducting psychosocial evaluations, developing individual treatment plans and maintaining daily progress notes.
• Provide education and support to clients and family members.
• Make appropriate referrals to outside community agencies.
• Monitor all aspects of client care and prepare and maintain client records.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
If you are unable to complete the online application, please visit the Human Resources Department located at 2634-J Capital Circle NE in Tallahassee, Florida for online assistance.
Faxed and/or copied applications are not accepted but may be uploaded to a completed online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.