Care Manager Residential/Forensics #2216
|Title:||Care Manager Residential/Forensics #2216|
DescriptionPosting Date 03/27/15
Closing Date 04/10/15
Leon Residential Forensic Program
2634 Capital Circle NE Building K
Tallahassee, FL 32308
: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Rate of Pay
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, health education, or a related human services field
- One year experience working with adults experiencing serious mental illness required.
- Other bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with three years full-time or equivalent experience working with adults experiencing serious mental illness.
- Experience assisting clients with benefit applications preferred.
- Professional work experience in a forensic setting preferred.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment reference check
- Drug screening
- Produce original, sealed transcripts
- Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points.
- Coordinating residential and community services with designated county judicial systems for clients deemed appropriate for the program.
- Providing case management services, including assessing client's needs, conducting psychosocial evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, referral and linking, providing client transportation, monitoring all aspects of care and treatment, and maintaining documentation of services and staff activity.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
Resumes, CVs, or other supplemental materials are not accepted in place of a completed Employment Application, but may be uploaded to an online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Apalachee Center, Inc participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires Apalachee Center, Inc to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Apalachee Center, Inc. does not tolerate violence or harassment in the workplace. Apalachee Center, Inc. is an at-will employer. An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Drug-free workplace. Apalachee serves Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications