|Title:||F.A.C.T. Vocational Rehab Professional #2144|
Posting Date 08/14/15
Closing Date 08/28/15
FACT, 2634 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Rate of Pay
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education or a related human services field and one year of full time or equivalent experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness/co-occurring disorders.
• Prior vocational rehabilitation experience preferred.
• Assertive community treatment experience working in off-site community settings consistent with PACT Model preferred.
• Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points.
• All Apalachee Center, Inc. employees are required to undergo a criminal background check, Department of Motor Vehicles check, employment references check, and drug screening.
• Assesses, plans, develops, coordinates and provides treatment, rehabilitation and support services to persons with severe and persistent mental illness.
• Provides crisis intervention.
• Serves as client advocate and liaison by providing outreach and supportive services to clients.
• Makes appropriate referrals and consultations both within and outside the agency.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
If you are unable to complete the online application, you may submit a paper application by visiting the Human Resources Department located at 2634-J Capital Circle NE in Tallahassee, Florida.
Faxed and/or copied applications are not accepted. Resumes, CVs, or other supplemental materials are not accepted in place of a completed Employment Application, but may be submitted in addition to a completed online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Apalachee Center, Inc participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires Apalachee Center, Inc to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Apalachee Center, Inc. does not tolerate violence or harassment in the workplace. Apalachee Center, Inc. is an at-will employer. An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Drug-free workplace. Apalachee serves Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties.