Therapist - School Based
|Title:||Therapist - School Based|
Jefferson County, 1996 S. Jefferson St, Monticello, FL 32344
$13.10/hr - $17.30/hr
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or related human services field and
- Two (2) years of professional experience providing services to individuals experiencing severe emotional disturbance.
- Knowledge of substance abuse preferred.
- Licensure preferred.
- Knowledge of Axis II diagnosis preferred.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment references check
- Drug screening
- Provide original, sealed transcripts
- Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points
- Shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Provides individual, group, marital and family therapy in accordance with established and acceptable clinical protocols in accordance to identified service plan needs.
- Maintains all required and appropriate documentation for clinical records and progress notes for assigned cases in accordance with Client Record Handbook specifications or Agency policies and procedures.
- Conducts and documents Preliminary Assessments of children referred to SAFE Program in order to elicit information concerning presenting problem, demographic information, and medical history in accordance with Client Record Handbook specifications.
- Completes and documents psychosocial histories and assessments for clients in accordance with Client Record Handbook specifications.
- Completes and updates individualized Client Service Plans (CSPs) for assigned cases in accordance with Client Record Handbook specifications and unit procedures for applicable cases.
- Requires working with physicians, case managers, and other therapists utilizing a treatment team approach.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurance at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
Resumes, CVs, or other supplemental materials are not accepted in place of a completed Employment Application, but may be submitted in addition to a completed online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Apalachee Center, Inc participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires Apalachee Center, Inc to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Apalachee Center, Inc. does not tolerate violence or harassment in the workplace. Apalachee Center, Inc. is an at-will employer. An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Drug-free workplace. Apalachee serves Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications