|Title:||Behavioral Health Technician|
Gadsden Outpatient Clinic, 79 LaSalle Path, Quincy, FL 32351
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology,or other human services field.
Undergo a criminal background check
Department of Motor Vehicles check
Employment reference check
Produce original sealed transcripts
Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points.
• Ability to provide instruction to others in recreational or sports activities. Skill in using recreational or sports equipment.
• Ability to write evaluation and progress notes.
• Ability to screen for psychoactive substance toxicity, intoxication, withdrawal symptoms, and co-existing mental health problems; and determine the client's readiness for treatment and change.
• Demonstration of leadership qualities and the ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
• Assists in implementing treatment plans.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
If you are unable to complete the online application, you may apply online at the Human Resources Department located at 2634-J Capital Circle NE in Tallahassee, Florida.
Faxed and/or copied applications are not accepted. Resumes, CVs, or other supplemental materials are not accepted in place of a completed Employment Application, but may be uploadwed to a completed online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Apalachee Center, Inc participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires Apalachee Center, Inc to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Apalachee Center, Inc. does not tolerate violence or harassment in the workplace. Apalachee Center, Inc. is an at-will employer. An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Drug-free workplace. Apalachee serves Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties.