2634 Capital Circle N. E.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Professional experience can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years medical staff scheduling/professional clerical experience.
- Proficient in Word/WordPerfect and Excel preferred.
- Criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment references check
- Drug screening.Current
- Valid river's license with no more than six (6) points.
- Scheduling of staff for inpatient and residential programs.
- Prepares and post weekly schedules for inpatient and residential programs to include scheduling of RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and MHAs.
- Coordinates with inpatient and residential programs to ensure after hour coverage is maintained and in accordance with scheduling policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with Education and Training to insure staff receive core training prior to being placed on units.
- Supervises all PRN Mental Health Assistants.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button (below) to submit a completed Apalachee Center Employment Application.
Resumes, CVs, or other supplemental materials are not accepted in place of a completed Employment Application, but may be submitted in addition to a completed online application.
Please notify the Human Resources Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Apalachee Center, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires Apalachee Center, Inc. to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Apalachee Center, Inc. does not tolerate violence or harassment in the workplace. Apalachee Center, Inc. is an at-will employer. An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Drug-free workplace. Apalachee Center Inc. serves Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla counties.